The SB162 Laboratory Hotplate with magnetic stirrer comes with Microprocessor temperature control, Safety circuit protection, flashing ‘Hot’ warning light, stirring speed of 1,500rpm maximum, retort stand slot and 15L stirring capacity.
Stylish and economical general purpose stirrer hotplates designed with safety as well as performance in mind. The cast aluminum body is shaped for stability and helps deflect spills away from the controls and the user.
The Hot warning light will flash whenever the plate temperature is above 50°C even when the hotplate is turned off and connected to the mains. Independent safety circuit prevents overheating in the event of control failure and internal electronic components are protected against corrosion.
Their plate material is aluminium alloy with spill-proof outer casing designed with Biocote© antimicrobial protection designed for quick response and even temperature.
Advanced safety features:
• Flashing Hot warning light
• Spillproof design
• Independent safety circuit to protect against overheating
• Microprocessor control for accurate temperature setting
• Powerful magnets and motor give stirring speed up to 1,500 rpm and volumes up to 15 L
• Fitting for retort rod and supplied with 2 x 25 mm PTFE coated stir bars
AC input 230 V, 50 Hz
feature CE compliant
mfr. no. SB162
limit ≤325 °C temperature
heated area size 160 mm × 160 mm
overall size 190 mm × 300 mm × 110 mm
output 700 W
matrix active group Non-treated surface treatment