The Sartorius Cubis MSU8202S-000-D0 offers 8,200 grams weighing capacity with 0.01 gram readability and controlled by intuitive programs that eases user guidance.
- Detachable control unit with a large black and white display screen that can be tilted.
- Inbuilt error control and leveling as well as RS-232, USB and Ethernet ports for optimal connectivity.
- Intuitive User guide irrespective of complexity in weighing requirements, together with user programmable data pertaining to leveling, minimum sample weight, printouts, calibration and adjustment.
- GLP-compliant with automatic calibration and adjustment with isoCAL.
- Easy data transfer of information between Cubis balances via SD Card.
Applications include mass unit conversion, SQmin function, isoCAL function, Density determination, statistics, calculation, averaging, formulation, percent weighing, time-controlled functions, totalizing, second tare memory, counting and over/under checkweighing.
- Capacity: 8,200g (8.2Kg)
- Readability: 0.01g
- Linearity: ±0.02g
- Repeatability: ±0.01g
- Minimum Sample Weight (g): 12 g
- Tare Range: FULL to Capacity
- Stabilization Time (avg): < 1 second
- Response Time (avg): < 1 second
- Sensitivity Drift
(10°-30°C/50°F-86°F): ± 2 ppm / °C
- Selectable Weight Units: g, kg, ct, lb, oz, ozt, tlh, tls, tlt, GN, dwt, mg, /lb, tlc, mom, K, tol, bat, MS and parts per pound
- Display Update: 0.1-0.4 seconds (Depends on The Filter Level Selected)
- Display: High Resolution black and white 5.7″ graphic display
- Operation: Touch Screen, Keys for main basic functions Keys Keys
- Adjustment of the display and control unit: Display tilts; Control unit detachable
- 8 Selectable Application Programs Mass unit conversion by toggling, SQmin function for minimum sample weigh according to the USP, isoCAL automatic calibration/adjustment function, Density determination, Averaging (weigh averaging), Formulation,Weighing in percent, Counting
- 7 Additional Selectable Application Programs: Customized identification, Statistics, Calculation Time-Controlled Functions, Totalizing, Second tare memory, Over/ under check weighing.
- Allowable Ambient Operating Temperature: 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F), 85% RH or less.
- Motorized Internal Calibration: Yes
- External Calibration: 5,000 g Class 1 (not included)
- Weighing Pan Size: 8.1″ x 8.1″ / 206 mm x 206 mm
- Draft Shield: No draft shield. For weighing modules with pan sizes of 8.1″ x 8.1″
- Protection: Degree of protection against dust and water
- Standard interface ports: USB (built into weighing module), RS-232C port for connecting accessories – 25-pin (built into weighing module)
- Ethernet port: Yes – built into display and control unit
- SD Card Reader: Yes – Built into display and control unit
- Dimensions (entire balance), WxDxH: 9.9″ x 20.9″ x 11.5″| 252 x 533 x 292 mm
- Power Source: AC Adapter 120 VAC included with scale
- Standard Equipment: 120V AC Adapter, level indicator, adjustable feet, RS-232 and USB interface, hanger for weigh below, dust cover for display, manual
- Optional Accessories Printer, Carrying case, Rechargeable external battery pack, Density Determination Kit, Interface Bluetooth, Additional RS232, SartoConnect data transfer software, external calibration mass