The Romer Labs® TLC Autospotter© is a semi automatic TLC Spotter designed to simplify and accelerate the sample preparation process for Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC). It allows accurate dispensing of the contents of a 100uL syringe in as little as three minutes. Chromatography results are improved by concentrating the sample extract into a tight and uniform spot on the TLC plate. This is achieved through the heated evaporation strip and the specifically designed syringe with a Teflon-coated tip.
The TLC Autospotter© ensures accurate and reproducible results through calibrator controls and special features. Up to 18 samples and standards can be spotted simultaneously to increase efficiency in TLC analytical methods.
• Produces compact, uniform sample spots
• Digital Display – Gives an accurate temperature reading of the evaporation strip
• Temperature Control with indicator lights – Allows precise temperature setting of the evaporation strip
• Heater with digital read out for rapid solvent evaporation
• Drive Bar – Evenly depresses up to 18 syringe plungers
• Variable Speed Settings – Ensures reproducible results
• Start/Stop Buttons – Starts and stops the process at any time without turning off unit
• Automatic Shut-Off – when the syringe plungers are completely depressed