The EM series Electromantles® includes the EM0500/CE 500ml capacity heating mantle. They are manufactured to the highest quality of international standards. Maximum heat transfer to the sample is achieved by having excellent insulation around the cartridge and good flask coverage.
All EM Electromantles® have a built-in energy regulator with indicator lamps for power and heater operation. All mantles have support rod clamps as an integral feature and incorporate a grounded earth screen and double fuses for added safety. Larger capacity products have multiple heating elements, enabling a more even and directed transfer of heat.
• Chemically resistant polypropylene outer casing
• Use with round bottom flasks from 50ml to 5 Litres
• Unique ventilation system which allows outer casing to remain safe to touch
• Maximum element temperature 450°C
• Built-in energy regulator
• Replaceable insulated heater cartridge
• Indicator lamps for power and heater operation
• A chemically resistant polypropylene outer casing
• A grounded earth screen and double fuses for extra safety
• Supplied with bracket for 1.3cm diameter support rods (but not including support rod rods)
EM Model: EM0500
Flask capacityl: 500ml
Material: Polypropylene outer case
Max element temperature: 450°C
Dimensions (d x w x h), mm: 310 x 238 x 145
There are no reviews yet.