Laboratory Bottles are made from borosilicate or soda lime glass as well as Polymer based materials such as PMP, Polypropylene, PTFE. Depending on the material they are made from, they can be transparent, translucent or outright opaque with different shapes and volumetric capacities (5ml, 10ml, 25ml, 50ml, 100ml, 250ml, 400ml, 500ml, 600ml, 800ml, 1000ml, 2000ml, 3000ml, 5000ml, 10000ml, 20000ml).
Some are plain in colour while others are amber. Their neck size varies (Wide or Narrow), with shoulder being square, conical, Boston round, straight sided, round or extra wide shaped. There are interchangeable octagonal head plastic stoppers, hollow ground glass stopper, polymer based screw caps for the different types of laboratory bottles available.
Pyrex, Kimax, Duran, Volac, Kartell, Nalgene and Azlon are among the more popular brands available in the Nigerian market. They are manufactured to comply with international standards for general laboratory use.
Take advantage of the ongoing clearance sales to get quality Pyrex and other Europe manufactured laboratory bottles at the best Nigerian Naira price.
1. Pyrex Reagent Bottle with SVL Phenolic Screwcap
Pyrex Reagent Bottle with SVL Phenolic Screwcap and & PTFE Faced Sealing Disc. Product Code 1515/01D to 1515/22D
– Complies with ISO 4796-1
– Ideal for storage of reagents, analytical standards and culture media etc.
– Manufactured from Pyrex® borosilicate glass
– Excellent resistance to chemical attack and high temperatures
– Supplied with PBT screwcaps having a PTFE faced sealing disc
– Withstands hot air sterilisation up to 180°C
– White graduations and marking spot
2. Pyrex Reagent Bottle – Narrow Neck with Glass Stopper
Pyrex Reagent Bottle, Narrow Neck with Glass Stopper. Made from high quality borosilicate glass with ground neck. Complies with ISO 4796-2.
Product code ranges from 1521/04D to 1521/22D.
3. Pyrex Reagent Bottle – Media Lab with PP Cap
Pyrex Reagent Bottle, Media-Lab with Blue Polypropylene Cap and drip-free Pouring Ring. Manufactured from Thermal (For use up to 140°C) and chemical resistant borosilicate glass. Complies with ISO 4796. White graduations and marking spot as well as sloping shoulders for smooth pouring action, makes it ideal for mixing and storage of culture medium
Product Code 1516/01D to 1516/22D
4. Volac Polystop Glass Reagent Bottle – 500ml Amber, 24/20 Stopper size.
VOLAC Plain Narrow Mouth Reagent Bottles, amber glass, with Polystop® , complying with ISO/EN recommendations, the angle of the shoulders ensure that the contents can be poured without ‘gulping’
5. Universal Bottle 28ml, Soda lime glass; Model J669 with R3/28 screw cap. 144/pack.
– J669 Universal Vial
– Type 2 soda lime silica glass construction
– Includes aluminium cap with black synthetic rubber liner
– Vials, caps, and liners are all fully autoclavable
– Remove caps/liners from the vial during autoclaving to prevent deterioration after repeated autoclaving.